The Splendour of Magnificient Living

ELV KINGSLAND

5 Min from ITPL, On Borewell Road, Whitefield

Luxury Apartments Starting From

84 Lakhs

It’s Not Just A Home, It's A Way Of Living

Just 5 minutes drive away from ITPL & major IT companies, ELV KINGSLAND is a meticulously built modern architectural marvel in a 2.5-acre land, with just 25% of it constructed for housing, the rest 75% is carefully curated and kept interesting for the residents to enjoy a full life at ELV Kingsland

At the core

1250 - 1780
SQFT
2, 2.5, 3
BHK
75 %
Open Spaces

Visit Virtually

Have A 360 ° View Of Your Future Home

EXPLORE

Essential, Exciting
And Exclusive

Luxury reaches a new height with ELV KINGSLAND, packed with luxurious amenities and natural wonders, these beautiful homes are desirable for anybody who sets eyes on them. Understanding the needs of all age groups of a family, ELV KINGSLAND makes sure the entire family is pampered at their beautiful home.

IT Business Centre

Make your work from home routines easy as a breeze with an exclusive IT Business Centre at the complex for the residents.

Temperature
Controlled Pool

There is no need for you to dip your toes and prepare for a chilling swim, ELV KINGSLAND offers a heated swimming pool for you to relax on those chilly winter evenings

Day Care Centre

Keep your little ones close to your home with in house Day Care Centre. ELV KINGSLAND offers a beautiful Day Care Cente with expert supervision for your little angels.

Lounge

Basket Ball Court

Fitnesss Center

Mini Theater

Badminton Court

Billiards

Business Center

Carrom

Chess

Children's Play Area

Children's Pool

Conference Hall

Cricket Pitch

Dart Board

Day Care Centre

Elders Garden

Huge Party Hall

Jacuzzi & Steam & Sauna

Outdoor Barbeque

Power Backup

Skating Rink

Squash

Table Tennis

Temperature Controlled Pool

Priceless Location

Strategically located to facilitate easy access to IT corridors, International Schools, Vibrant Malls and Reputed Healthcare facilities

ENQUIRE NOW

Educational Institutions

The Deens Academy

Major IT Companies

ITPL, Whitefield

Entertainment Zone

Inorbit Mall

Healthcare Facility

Columbia Asia, Hospital

  • Educational Instituions - 2Kms
  • Financial Dist
  • Hotels & Restaurants - 0.5 Kms
  • Forum Neighbourhood Mall - 1Km
  • Metro Station 2.5Kms
  • Columbia Asia Hospital - 1Kms
  • Whitefield Global School - 3Kms
  • ITPL & Major IT Companies - 2Kms
  • Hope Farm Junction - 4Kms
  • Hoodi Circle - 5Kms
  • Whitefield Railway Station - 6Kms
  • Marathahalli Bridge - 6Kms
  • Park Square Mall - 3Kms
  • Phoenix Mall - 8Kms
  • Intl. Airport - 36Kms

Designed to Impress

Architecture in its purest form is where art meets functionality, and that is precisely what ELV KINGSLAND has achieved. Designed to be a spectacle that ignites desires, this architectural marvel has kept the functionality of its spaces at the core from where everything else was built around. As some of the most spacious apartments you can find in the city, this beauty of a home is perfect for a young, modern, outgoing family

VIEW FLOOR PLAN

Built To Last

When it comes to the quality of the materials used or anything that affects the structural or functional integrity of the project ELV KINGSLAND has not only cut any corners but also chose the best available materials so that your home lasts generations

ENQUIRE NOW

RCC Structure Walls , 6″ thick external & internal walls

Anti-skid Ceramic Tile , Glaze Tile dado

Teak Wood Frame (M-Door) , Salwood frame with
Moulded Panel (Internal Doors)

1.0 KVA backup for each flat , Generator for common areas

UPVC windows with glass sliding , MS safety grills with mosquito mesh

Granite platform, Stainless Steel Sink , 2′ height ceramic tiled dado

Asian/Berger/Equivalent , Waterproof emulsion paint(exteriors)

CCTV Surveillance , Advanced 24/7 security

2*2 Vitrified Flooring(M-BedRoom) , Ceramic Tile(Utility Flooring)

Jaquar CP , Fitting & Sanitaryware

Concealed Copper Wiring , Legrand/Honeywell/Equivalent Switches

Schindler/Equivalent , 10 & 13 Passenger lifts per block